FedEx Tracking Help is a blog article that opens with a FedEx customer calling FedEx to get help on tracking his shipment. The staff member that he gets is unable to help, so they ask him if he has the tracking number. Unfortunately, he doesn’t have it and so they are able to direct him to a website where it can be found. This is how FedEx works today, but many people now use websites like TrackitDown for their package tracking instead of the traditional way of doing things.
What is FedEx Tracking?
FedEx Tracking is a service that allows customers to track the progress of their shipments. It provides real-time updates on the location, status, and estimated time of arrival (ETA) of packages. This information can be accessed online or through the FedEx app.
There are two types of FedEx Tracking services: Standard and Express. The Standard service provides updates every two hours, while the Express service provides updates every hour.
The main benefits of using FedEx Tracking are peace of mind and efficiency. Knowing where your package is in transit helps you avoid potential delays or issues, and getting updates hourly can help minimize the time you spend waiting on your package.
To use FedEx Tracking, you first have to create an account. Once you have an account, you can enter your tracking information into either the website or the app. You can also select which type of service you want to use (Standard or Express) and select the date range for which you would like to receive updates.
If you have any questions about using Tracking, feel free to contact customer support at 855-332-9147 or [email protected]
How do I track my shipment?
If you have any questions about tracking your shipment, please visit the FedEx website at www.fedex.com and click on “My Orders.” You will be able to find your order number, tracking information, and a link to the FedEx site where you can view your package’s progress.
How to Track a Package
If you’ve misplaced your package, FedEx tracking can help you find it. Here’s how to track a package using online tracking:
- Log in to your FedEx account.
- Click the “Track Package” link on the main page.
- Enter your package’s tracking number into the “Tracking Number” field.
- Click “Search.”
- If your package has already been delivered, you’ll be notified of that information and asked to check the “Delivered” box below to proceed with the next step. Otherwise, you’ll be taken to a page where you can see details about your package’s journey, including the estimated time of arrival and a map of its route.
- If you’re not sure whether or not your package has been delivered, click “Open Package” and scan the barcodes on the packaging for confirmation that it’s yours. You can also take pictures or video of the contents if you want to share them with others.
- If you think your package may have been lost or stolen, click “Open Package” and scan the barcodes again for identifying information such as your name
Where can I find out more information about FedEx tracking?
FedEx tracking can be a little confusing at first. Luckily, there are a few places where you can get help understanding the process. Here are a few resources to start with:
- FedEx’s website has a helpful guide that explains the tracking process in detail.
- The FedEx support website has a Frequently Asked Questions section that covers many of the common questions about tracking shipments.
- You can also try using one of the online tracking services, like TrackMyPackage or FedExTrack. Both of these sites allow you to track your package online as it makes its way through the shipping process.
If you’re having trouble tracking a package that you’ve shipped using FedEx, don’t worry — there are some steps that you can take to try and rectify the situation. First, make sure you have the tracking number for your package. Then, call FedEx to ask them how to track the package. Finally, check online for updates on your package’s status (provided you’ve entered the correct information into FedEx’s tracking system). If all of these steps fail to produce results, it might be time to reach out to a professional shipping company like UPS or USPS.